BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hello there



Well I suppose it has taken me quite awhile to finally get a blog which my mother has been trying to convince me to get for quite sometime (cough* cough* hope your happy mom) .. So here I am just another blogger.. hmm but what to discuss.. so many things well to start off I suppose I will let you know how my day has gone so far. It has been a lovely day off ( I don't usually get many) and I started it off by going for coffee with one of my old friends Jay we discussed a lot of important issues that most people prefer to sweep under the rug.. it was pretty nice to get out and relax over a nice cup of coffee (more like 50 cups, I got the shakes after awhile, and still feelin it) I guess life has been pretty confusing lately and no it's not puberty .. I am mostly trying to figure out what I am doing with my life, I just recently got a job at Boston Pizza as a waitress and am finishing off my time at Walmart where I hate to leave, because I love both the customers as well as the staff. I also am in muay thai kickboxing and it has been amazing so far ... but somehow I feel something in my life is missing. I have always felt something big inside that has been growing since I was a child .. Don't get me wrong I am still very young but it has gotten bigger and is still growing, we are all meant for something great in life .. I just haven't found where my place in this world is.. Ughhhh*** University ... people put my generation into a box these days and give us few options in which our minds can grow and expand. Firstly they say "Finish high school, go to University and get that ONE job that you will have for the rest of your life" ... WELL PEOPLE you don't only have to do one thing .. today my generation doesn't know what the hell we are doing because of that. Well I have so many dreams and ambitions that I will accomplish one day and I am not going to be one of the people shut up into a small box with few options.. In my personal opinion if I have a dream no one is going to get in my wayit , I am just going to set my eyes on the road a head and let no one steal steal my dreams.. If they try it will have to be by force and it just might take an army ;). Anyways now that I am finished that rant I am looking after my little brother and sister now. They have got to be some of the cutest kids I know ... I am having dinner with my family tonight and it is nice because I don't get to see them as much as I would usually like to, they are always full of suprises filled with both tears and giggles (and well .. occasionally a poopy diaper*) did I mention that they are fairly young compared to me. Anyways my little brother Jeremy keeps asking me to play with him and Mr.Potatohead.. So I think it's time to head out guys..

P.S. Hope your happy I finally got one of these things mom...

1 comments:

Robyn Jones said...

Glad to see you finally started a blog...now you have to post on it...